Thursday, October 21, 2010

Homecoming

I am very excited about homecoming this year. We are going up against Blytheville this year and we're going to win like always. I am ready to see the Batesville Pioneers kick some Chickasaw butts! The game is always very tense and exciting on homecoming night. I am looking forward to the yelling and screaming "Go Pioneers," and watching all the touchdowns that the Pioneers will make.
Spirit week has been a blast this year. I have enjoyed dressing up and also looking at all the funny things people come up with. The decorations are awesome and give me a lot of school spirit.
The homecoming dance will not be goinmg on this year, but I am ok with that. We are having one the week after so it will make up for it. I am excited to go. I love dressing up and dancing.
GO PIONEERS!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment